ntpd

Hi All,

I am trying measure some traffic delay between two of
my linux boxes. For this I run ntpd at ingress and did
ntpdate at egress. But my ntpdate didn't work and I
got the following error:
'no suitable server for synchronization found'

Seems like I need to do some configuration at server
end. AS when I do ntpdate for external server it works
well. Can anyone help me in this.

Is there any mailing list about ntpd so that I can ask
this over there.

Thanks,
Nitin