Cross posted this List on my site, please do the same if you have not

The open side of bandwitdh tools and utilities looks
like it is really taking off, it is not easy to find
out who is doing what, so please cross post everything
you can with a blurb so others can navigate and find
information. It will be several years before this
technology converges.  Until then summarized links at
various web sites will help everybody.

Thanks to all on this list that pointed out
technologies and have given me feedback on my tools.

Art

www.apconnections.net