RE: Anyone seen this?

Oops, pardon me for partially answering my own questions, but let me clarify:

1. I read the bit of the FAQ on docum.org that explains the quantum stuff. Nice site Stef.  So it looks to me that in HTB3 if your quantum is less than the packet size, since it still sends the packet anyways, it's not really limiting the packets at the rate you want? (!) .. How do I actually limit something to a cold/hard 2kbytes/sec ?  If I manually set the quantum, it'll still be lower than most packet sizes, and according to what I read in the FAQ it won't actually limit it below the packet size.

2. In HTB, which is MORE important (and therefore gets more attention): a lower or higher prio? The faq leads me to believe a LOWER prio is MORE important. (Stef you could add this in b/w to the FAQ, it's not clear).

Thanks again,

tim