Re: Egress shaping over multiple interfaces?

Stef Coene wrote:
> On Thursday 31 October 2002 17:33, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> > Now I only hope this applies properly to our kernel... (btw, how
> > stable is it? I'm always hesitant to use code that is not in the
> > mainstream kernel on a production firewall).
>
> I think it's stable.  At least I never heard people complaining
> about it.  But maybe nobody is using it :)
> And it's a small hack.

IMQ? I'm using it in the production. 100 IMQ devices 10 - 50 of them
in use. Number of devices in use is changing in boxes and I had to
create just enough IMQ devices. I'm using IMQ in combination with TBF
to get bidirectional shaping. No problems at all.

with my best wishes,

--
Hasso