shaping marked packets

hi,

i want to decrease the upload-bandwith used by a user with the uid xyz
(only one programm running under this user), so i mark the packets with
iptables by adding the following rule:
iptables -A OUTPUT -t mangle -m owner --uid-owner xxx -j MARK --set-mark 1
now my problem is what to do after this ;) catch all the packets in an
extra table but what then? to me it doesn't matter wheter to use cbq or
htb, but htb seems easier to me ;) how do i add a qdisc that only
applies to the packets in this special table?

greets axel

p.s. sorry for my poor english