can anyone help me to solve this problem?

hi,

my purpose is to setup qdiscs at the egress
according to the diffserv classes. and it
has to be color-aware scheme. i have planed
to mark the packets at the ingress qdisc and
setup the proper dscp value at egress and
still at the egress, directed those packets
marked with proper dscp into different qdiscs.

BUT my trouble is , since i also use have to
direct all packets into mpls layer , i cannot
do the dscp marking at the egress . because
the mpls header is added at the step immediately
after the packet passes through system routing
table. thus, when the packets goes into the
egress queue, there is already a mpls header
on the packet. i cannot setup proper filter
based on the index value marked at the ingress.
thought i still not quite sure whether it is
because of the mpls header that influences my
purpose,i think i'd better mark the dscp value
at the ingress qdisc. but i because i have to
classify the packets into different diffserv
classed based on their CIR and BURST value, i
cannot simply use iptables at the PREROUTING
table to mark the dscp value.

         Network
-----------+-----------

  +---------+---------+