RE: Priority queuing using tc not working

Joseph:

Based on you comments, I deleted all of the qdiscs and
then typed these commands:
        echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

        /sbin/tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: prio
        /sbin/tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:1 handle 1:10 sfq

Immediately on typing this second command, I get this output:
Starting tc: RTNETLINK answers: File exists

Any ideas why I am getting this?

Thanks,
	Neil.

--