[release] ipsysctl tutorial 1.0.1

Hi all,

Just to inform people who may be interested, the ipsysctl tutorial has
been released in a new version at http://ipsysctl-tutorial.frozentux.net.

There are a lot of bugfixes in the new version, but no big additions at
this time. I hope to spend more time the upcoming weeks with adding
explanations about the route/ and neigh/ part of the sysctl's though.

Comments are welcome, as always. Before anyone asks this time, no I will
not add explanations of the IPv6 sysctl's at this time since I want to
finish up what I have begun before I even think about that;). However, if
anyone wants to, they are more than welcome to write those sections up
themselves and send to me for inclusion.

Sorry for taking you time, I hope this will be of some help.

----
Oskar Andreasson
http://www.frozentux.net
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net