Re: htb limiting trouble: no overlimit or dropped packets

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, Joseph Watson wrote:

> I don't see any mention of filters??  Don't you have to use a filter to put
> the traffic into the correct class?

Yes, if you want to distribute traffic between multiple classes. No, if
you're only using the default class (doesn't make much sense but for
testing only, of course).

Quoting from my inital post:
* All filters are scrapped for testing purposes, leaving only
  unclassified packets which go the default class (this works)

My setup works now, if was using the wrong interface...

Regards, Walter