filters , then maybe the following
will do some help. if you don't
have a problem with that, then
just ignore this message :)

i delete my filters in a way
which just change the "add" to
"del" and nothing else different.

say, i add a filter :
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 prio 1 handle 0x30 tcindex classid 1:171

then, later i want to delete it,
i just type:
tc filter del dev eth0 parent 1:0 prio 1 handle 0x30 tcindex classid 1:171

hoping this will do some help.

by the way, this methord does can
delete the filter, but i am NOT
sure whether this will have some