Shaping outgoing traffic over multiple devices

hi!

I searched the archives and found this question a few times, but I
didn't find any answer :o Also I didn't find any hint at the howto.

I want to shape outgoing traffic over multiple devices (let's say eth0
and eth1). If I create a root discipline I have to name a device.
Therefore it seems I need two root disciplines and borrowing won't be
able. So if I don't want to absolutely limit the devices (half by half
or so) eth0 and eth1 will take as many bandwidth as they can get
without caring of the other interface. Is there any solution like
setting up a tunnel or "abusing the teql device" or something else?

best regards
		Sebastian

--
Sebastian 'spax' Pape          | Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down
mailto: sebastian@p-a-p-e.de   | to their level, then beat you with experience.