Multiple Static Ip's on a adls connection

Hi all.

I have recently signed up with a adsl supplier. I ordered static ip's I was given a block from 153-158. I am trying to make it so that each machine gets a live ip address that is accessable on the wan. I am using floppyfw as my router on a p200. I know that I could setup the the eth0 as multiple ip's and do nat, but I am wondering if there is another way. I just want all the machines to have there own ip and have that ip accessible to the internet with no port blocking or anything..If someone could help that would be greatly apreciated