RE: Problem with windows routing

> I turned off sending redirects on both routers
> but windows do it on their own I think

Why?

> Because the packet comes from LAN router but windows
> has the default route to the inet router and the packet gets lost

Your internet router does NAT I think? Then it seems logical..

> when I set the route table on some of those windows machines
> manually it works fine but that's thing I cannot do by dhcpd

Simplest solution is re-enabling redirects on the inet router (I don't see
the problem only that the windows box builds a big route table with many
single routes)

Second simple solution is adding the routes to the second LAN manually on
the windows boxes and use the -p switch... With -p they become permanent
routes even if you restart the machine.

Niels.