ESFQ note

I finally got the problem solved. Only I want is to notice:

Beware of setting perturb too small, otherwise you'll got sinusoidal result
of two traffics generated by two ip's but one ip downloading with many more
threads. Until esfq builds the right hash table, the ip with more threads
will get more bandwidth. Esfq will have practically no time to make that
streams equivalent because in 10 seconds it must create a new table and
everything repeats.

I've got LAN with no more than 64 ip's so I could possibly set hash table
not to rebuild at all so I set perturb to 10 minutes (600) and I'm perfectly
satisfied ;-)

Thank's to Stef Coene for his tests with CBQ !!!

Vladimir Trebicky

P.S.: The only remaining problem is that I have 486 with psched JIFFIES so
the QoS doesn't shape much high bandwidth... :-(