two internet connections + filter?

Hello,

I hope i wont make it too complicated and sorry for my englihs...

The company has multiple connections to the internet ADSL + CABLE + XDSL...
and i only want to use two for load balancing for now. I have read the HOWTO
and i got it up and working it works great but i still have a few questions
if anyone could help!

the setup is: ADSL on ETH0 and CABLE on ETH1

When i load balance on ADSL + CABLE i want to load balance only lets say FTP,
WEB, SMTP and some other ports BUT NOT ssh, telnet and such applications. I
want to have ssh and telnet outgoing connections only on my ADSL route. how
can i do that? any ideas?

and another thing... i was wondering if there is a patch or command or
somthing that could check if lets say CABLE line is used more then 80% and
ADSL is used less then 10% that the next connection would be made on ADSL?

And the last one... about the route cache can i reduce the timeout in chache
from default 60s i think to lets say 1 and that when new connections are made
they are more frequently reorganized over the load balance?

thank you
David