Re: htb + iproute2/tc

Hey There Alberto!

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 10:52:34AM +0200, Alberto.Baragatti@nokia.com wrote:

> note that the htb patch comes with a modified "tc" binary as well.
> So make sure you are using the tc executable that comes with the htp3 bundle:
> http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/

yes i noticed that and tried it but that gives me the same errors as
described in previous mail. I found another tc binary though that
works. One can get it here :

http://mdew.dyndns.org/tc.tar.gz

I dont know whats the diffrence between the one you pointed me towards
and this one?

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk