txqueuelen in ifconfig and tc

Hi there,

when reading "man ifconfig" it says the following:
" txqueuelen length
Set the length of the transmit queue of the device. It is useful to set this to small values  for slower  devices  with a high latency (modem links, ISDN) to prevent fast bulk transfers from dis­turbing interactive traffic like telnet too much."

This seems to normally be 100 (packets i guess?)

Is this queue affected by tc or is it after all shaping?

I wonder this because im doing the Wondershaper ACK-priority thing, but people with a small windowsize is still affected very much by not recieving their ACK fast enough on my system.

Any ideas anyone?

Regards
Jonas