Where to get working esfq hash src ip?

    Hi,
It is exactly what I need except one thing. I don't know exactly if my
router is the right place to apply QoS policy. It has two network interfaces
and both are 10Mbit/s. The slow part of the network is little bit more far.
On their QoS we have 2Mbit and I want all our users to divide this bandwidth
equally but also don't want to unnecessarily restrain their bandwith and to
have free bandwith elsewhere at the same time. In my opinion esfq is right
choice but I don't if it has any effect on router that has two 10Mbit/s
interfaces that cannot be fully used because of that restriction on ISP's
side.
    Anyway, should I use esfq dst on LAN interface and esfq src on Internet
interface? Where can I get the latest version of esfq?

Thanks,
Vladimir Trebicky

--
Vladimir Trebicky