Kernel Packet Traveling Diagram

Hi,

The diagram is not completed. If you check previous messages in this list
you will see that mangle INPUT, FORWARD and POSTROUTING are not included
yet. It's my responsability to update the diagram. I'm going to do it as
soon as possible.

Mangle is always before nat, have a look to
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//netfilter-hacking-HOWTO.txt

Best regards,

Leonardo Balliache.