iptables tutorial moved (was Re: Requset regarding packetmarking.)

Sorry to nitpick, but the tutorial actually moved some time ago. There was
simply too much troubles with hosting, so I finally got a domain of my own
(frozentux.net), and the tutorial is available at
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net, hosted by haringstad.com which
looks really really good so far. Of course, if they would go down, i will
always be able to move the DNS to somewhere else in the future instead...

Anyways, just to let everyone know. I got some other things under
development as well right now, hence the iptables stuff is pretty much at
a "featurefreeze".

Have a nice day!

----
Oskar Andreasson