Re: Compile problems...

>>   The other thing is that after compiling the 2.4.18 with ESFQ I need to
>>   recompile the iproute package. There are also some problems with it. Even
>>   without patches, it wont compile. Here are the errors:

>>   ll_proto.c:36: `ETH_P_ECHO' undeclared here (not in a function)
>>   ll_proto.c:36: Initializer element is not constant
>>   ll_proto.c:36: (near initialization for `llproto_names[1].id')

     just goto the ./lib/ll_proto.c file and comment out that line,
     then everything will compile. I remember someone mentions this
     long ago, and it works fine for me.

cheers
yuan

--
The man who finds his homeland sweet is still a tender beginner;
he to whom every soil is as his native one is already strong;

but he is perfect to whom the entire world is as a foreign land.