traffic id by iproute2 for iptables

I have several parallel public networks attached to a single network
interface.  Each public network requires iptables to do a different SNAT
in the POSTROUTING table.  I think iproute2 can do multipath routing over
a single device, but can iptables recognize which network a packet is
destined for?
I have explored using the 'realm' match in iptables 1.2.8 (cvs), but
iproute2 apparently doesn't support realms in multipath routing
statements.  Can iproute2 mark packets another way such that iptables can
recognize it?
Nic Ivy