Re: non-ethernet devices and QoS ?

Hi,
if I known there is no problem with QoS on Synchronnous card. The devices
are hdlc0, hdlc1...
BUT frame-relay use own tools for QoS on provider side, it's known as
signaling. You will have problem e.g. with latency because frame-relay have
own strategy with prioritization of traffic.
For more read www.frforum.com

--
`)_|_('       PSIkappa
   I k        psi _at_ atlantis.sk