problem dumping statistics from queueing discipline

Hi.
I already wrote to linux-net but noone responded there and i don't want
to go on peoples nerves in netdev with this, maybe someone here can help
me ..

I want to supply extra data to print_copt and print_xstats so i tried
this code:
     rta = (struct rtattr *)b;
     RTA_PUT(skb, TCA_OPTIONS, 0, NULL);
     RTA_PUT(skb, TCA_XSTATS, 0, NULL);

     if (trc_dump_attr(skb, cl) < 0)
         goto rtattr_failure;
     rta->rta_len = skb->tail - b;

     if (qdisc_copy_stats(skb, &cl->stats))
         goto rtattr_failure;

The extra data gets added in trc_dump_attr.
The problem is, depending on wether i add empty TCA_OPTIONS before
TCA_XSTATS or the other way around, only one of them seems to make it to
userspace, so only print_copt or print_xstats is called, but not both.
I don't understand why this doesn't works, please someone explain it to
me ;)

Thanks & Bye,
Patrick