max acceptaple values

Dear All,

I'm building a graphical interface for the configuration of QoS under Linux.
The program translates the configuration and issues the appropriate tc
commands.
I have to establish the max values for all configurable parameter to avoid
errors running tc.
In fact, due to the needs of the linux-based router I'm developing, I can't
have any feedback
from the system.
The question is:
Can anybody tell me the max values for the following parameters?

- Major and minor numbers in qdisc-id class-id
- Filter priority
- flow-id
- Number of classes in PRIO qdisc
- Rate and avpkt in CBQ qdisc
- Rate bucket dimension and max-wait in TBF

Thanks in advance,

Luca