Re: linux NETWORKING diagram ?

|I have a drawing that was posted once on this list.  You can find it on
|www.docum.org under KPTD.  Plz feel free to send me updates.

OK. I've made the diagram in Dia (attached). U can easly export it in any format (any linux distro have Dia, i think)...

I made some changes may be they are wrong, pls correct me... I thought that all "mangle" and "nat" stuff should be "IPTABLES", and all "ipchains" suff should go away !!  ?

- What is "mark-rewrite" ?!
- there is something which have to be added somewhere around "forwarding", can't figure out what/where ?! Pls do it, or tell me i wil do it?
- in my opinion (6a.3) output-routing should go at the place of (7) !!! 'm I right ?

raptor@unacs.bg