DSMARK and Filters

I have a root qdisc "DSMARK" with a CBQ qdisc attached in it
so I wanted to re classify the packets within the CBQ according to the mark they have acquired at the DSMARK. But when I used a u32 filter "matching on the ToS field" it failed, then I read that I have to use some kind of filter called tcindex, but I really don't know it's syntax well, and what's the handles parameter in it .. etc.