filter problem with htb + sfq

hello.
our setup looks like this:
we want to shape the egress traffic with htb and in the leaf, sfq. the problem is that all traffic goes to the default class/qdisc. i removed the default parameter in the root qdisc and instead addad another class that becomes the default class, but still all traffic goes to that class.

i have tried to filter root qdisc, "root" class, everything. i have tried filtering the dst ip and also the dport, nothing matches..

what could cause this? i will attach my rc.qos script for anyone to see, it's nothing complicated, just a few classes.

thank you.

- tomas bonnedahl

MSN Hotmail är världens populäraste e-posttjänst. Skaffa dig ett eget konto du också: Klicka här
_______________________________________________ LARTC mailing list / LARTC@mailman.ds9a.nl http://mailman.ds9a.nl/mailman/listinfo/lartc HOWTO: http://lartc.org/