Multiple ADSL link

Hi all,

It's my first post on this list, i'm not a ip route / qdisc
guru, and have a awfull english. So if i may say something
stupid ...

In fact i got a problem with my ISP(s) .

I have 2 ISP / 2 DSL Modem / 3 nic / on my firewall
and something like 20 computers behing it.

      20 machines with 192.168.0.xxx/16 private IPs

                       |eth2 (192.168.0.1)
              ======================
              |     Linux 2.4.18   |
              ======================
                 |eth0         |eth1
                 |             |
                 |             |
                 |             |
               ppp0           ppp1
               (IP1)          (IP2)

Notation :

provider 1 :
IF1="ppp0"                      # interface
IP1="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"           # ip of if1
P1="xxx.xxx.xxx.1"             # gateway ip
P1_NET="xxx.xxx.xxx.0"          # network

provider 2 :
IF2="ppp1"
IP2= ...
P2= ...
P2_NET= ...

eth0 and eth1 have no ip there are only used for the ppp

Now I can only use 1 provider at the same time
cause I can't route them.

As said before I want to use the provider at the same
time without distinction.(Perhaps I will look at a
way to have stmp / dns / ssh on one ppp and ftp /
http on the other but i gonna try w/ a simple thing
before )

I tried several things like the teql module.
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.loadshare.html
but I still have the same pb. the teql module
is loaded but outgoing packet don't know the
way to go out (I think)

So yesterday i try w/ load balancing  way
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html#AEN284
(multipath in fact)

I figured out how to have ppp0 and ppp1 used at
the same time the ppp0 doesn't transmit anything.
only some udp 6 (really strange)
Another thing I don't really understand if I need
to use the Split Access (previous in the howto).

This section isn't really clear for my awfull english
and isn't transalted in the french howto.

Does I need to add something else than

ip route add default scope global nexthop via $P1 dev $IF1 weight 1
nexthop via $P2 dev $IF2 weight 1

And the next question is how can I NAT this traffic
cause I don't have only one IF but 2 ?
(with teql I is easy .. but don't work for me) ..

Thanks for any help.