cbq or htb

Hi List,
Sorry if my question sounds naive and/or repeated.
But, is it safe to use htb in a real environment, with
about 150 customers sharing a 2 Mbps link, and with
bandwidth restriction applied to each ip?

I'm currently using cbq, and its not giving ne problems so far
(except a slight headache due to the amount of numbers and
options) :-)

I tried htb on a small setup of about 5 machines on my
local LAN and it works like a charm, especially the
burstable (ceil) option, and the fact that root classes don't share
bandwidth, which makes it a good candidate for bandwidth
guarantee.

I don't have the resources (m/c) to test htb on my LAN.
So i was wondering if it is safe to apply htb to my client
environment (150 ips , 2 Mbps link)

thanx,

--
arc_of_descent