Re: how to control bridge traffic using imq

	Hello,

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, bert hubert wrote:

> iptables does not function on bridge devices - there are reasons for this,
> I'm seeing if I can push the right people into submitting a patch though.

	Some days ago I uploaded some patches related to
bridging. Of course, they are one big ugly hack but allow
the bridging to be used in special "IP" mode (wrong word, of
course) where the incoming traffic can be received on the slave
ports, the output traffic can be sent via the master or the slave
interfaces (according to the admin's needs) and ARP is