Re: testing the cbq how to

> i am getting a internal error, i am not good at perl, so can
> anyone tell me how i can monitor the bandwidth and see if
> monitor.pl is working or not.
I have 2 versions of monitor.pl.  One character based and one for in the
cgi-bin.  Did you download the good one?
Can you paste me the output of monitor.pl when you run it on the command
line?  You can also take a look in the error.log (for me that's
/var/log/appache/error.log).  If the monitor.pl generates errors, it will be
logged in the logfile.

> i am attaching my code to this mail, i will grateful to you if u
> can help me identify the problem in my shell script( it doesn't
> give me any error -- but i donot know what the errors are hidden
You never told us if it's working or not :)
The script looks ok.

Stef

--

stef.coene@docum.org