Re: Re: Re: priority for voip

hello stef,
   this is the information i got from microsoft website
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q158623)

***************************
NetMeeting uses the following Internet Protocol (IP) ports:
    Port      Purpose
    -------------------------------------
    389       Internet Locator Server [Transmission Control
Protocol (TCP)]
    522       User Location Server (TCP)
    1503      T.120 (TCP)
    1720      H.323 call setup (TCP)
    1731      Audio call control (TCP)
    Dynamic   H.323 call control (TCP)
    Dynamic   H.323 streaming [Realtime Transport Protocol (RTP)
over User Datagram Protocol (UDP)]
To establish outbound NetMeeting connections through a firewall,
the firewall must be configured to do the following:
Pass through primary TCP connections on ports 522, 389, 1503, 1720
and 1731.

Pass through secondary UDP connections on dynamically assigned
ports (1024-65535).

so as u can see there is no way of determining the port if it were
dynamic

any pointers in this regard would be helpful

thanks
ganesh