[LARTC] OLS, cvs is back, big SGML changes, new section on IMQ, tcng coming up

Hi everybody,

I'll be holding a presentation on advanced routing at OLS:

    http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2002/view_txt.php?text=abstract&talk=19

If you have done something cool, or have something you think I should
mention, now is the time to let me know, so I can work it into the
presentation. If you are going to OLS, let me know, it would be good to meet
people in real life!

Philippe Latu, famous for his French translation of the HOWTO, also turns
out to be an SGML guru and piped up with some wonderful suggestions and a
big patch implementing a lot of them. Thanks!

So we now have:

 * Proper filenames!
   These will not change over time, as the old filenames did. This means
   that you and searchengines will have an easier time finding us.

 * A working clickable index in the PDF

 * Properly wrapped (or not) <screen> sections

 * The ability to do internal references, some of which have been added
   already. This means that you can click and be forwarded to another
   chapter easily.

Some more cool stuff is coming. Now that this is done, I've also added a
section on the Intermediate Queue (IMQ), submitted by Patrick McHardy.
Furthermore, I'll be adding some words on HTB3 and TCNG soon. TCNG is
getting to be truly useful, so it needs attention to spread the word.

Cvs access is back so you can all start submitting more cool patches!

Regards,

bert hubert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services