[LARTC] bandwidth management in two interface

Hello All,

I have a linux machine which does Bandwidth management using CBQ, Filtering
and Masquerading.

My clients have both Local address and public ip address
My local LAN clients are connected to eth0 interface of linux box and does
bandwidth,filtering and masquerade through eth1 which has public ip address
I have some clients who have assigned a public address and are connected to
eth1 of linux box and does bandwidth,filtering and forwarding to Internet.

I want control traffic from backbone to client on both interface(In eth0 for
LAN ip clients and in eth1 for public ip clients)

Can this scenario is possible with CBQ
If yes guide me to implement this.

Note: I tried to implement CBQ but it seem its not functioning correctly.
Its controlling traffic in eth0 correctly but in eth1 it not working
correctly as some times it is controlling some times it is using more
bandwidth than it actually defined in the file

 _____________                 __________
|                           |               |Linux box    |
|Clients                 |       eth0 |(iptables      |eth1
|                           |               |firewall and  |--------->router
|(192.168.1.0/24) |-------->|Masquerade| (public ip)
|(192.168.2.0/24) |              |(CBQ)         |-<-

                                   |clients         |               |
                                   |(public        |  ------->-
                                   | ip address) |

Thanks,