Re: [LARTC] Going Mainstream

john huttley wrote:

>Devik, Can you send Htb to Marcello Please?
>
>Its only a module, but its about time it went mainstream.
>Maybe its too late for 2.4.19, but 2.4.20 will come.
>
>Same comment for IMQ also.

I can only answer for IMQ here (although i also think HTB should get in
the main kernel as soon as possible).
I thought about asking for kernel inclusion after i changed imq to
support one level of recursion for tunnel devices.
Right now i don't have much time but since it's a small change i hope it
won't take long ..
My hope is that i will be able to resolve the remaining stability-issues
faster with a wider audience of users ..

Bye
Patrick