Re: [LARTC] ipchains + mark in output chain ?

but the diagram is for iptables

ipchains, do for ex a pachet that traverse the router:
net -> input chain -> routing -> forward chain -> output chain

if i remember well

and for the iptables see a great picture :-) at :
http://people.unix-fu.org/andreasson/iptables-tutorial/images/tables_traverse.jpg