[LARTC] HELP!!!.....

Hi,

I'm running an experiment and I'm having some problems in my Core Router.
I'm using "MGEN" to generate the traffic. For some reason the  core router
is not detecting the packets as I check the count of packet being sent using
"tc -s qdisc". While in the other hand when I generate the traffic using the
"ping -Q" command it does detects the packets.

For troubleshooting this I used the TCPDUMP at the core router and packet
seem to be OK (TOS, TTL, size,etc) for both when I used "MGEN" and "ping".

Any idea of what could be wrong?....

This is my core router configuration (I defined two classes one for EF and
other for BE):

tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle 1:0 root dsmark indices 64 set_tc_index
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 tcindex mask 0xfc shift
2
tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:0 handle 2:0 cbq bandwidth 3Mbit allot 1514
cell 8 avpkt 1000 mpu 64
tc class add dev eth0 parent 2:0 classid 2:1 cbq bandwidth 3Mbit rate
1000Kbit avpkt 1000 prio 1 bounded isolated allot 1514 weight 1 maxburst 10
defmap 1
tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 2:1 pfifo limit 5
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 2:0 protocol ip prio 1 handle 0x2e tcindex
classid 2:1 pass_on
tc class add dev eth0 parent 2:0 classid 2:2 cbq bandwidth 3Mbit rate
2000Kbit avpkt 1000 prio 7 allot 1514 weight 1 maxburst 21 borrow
tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 2:2 red limit 60KB min 15KB  max 45KB burst 20
avpkt 1000 bandwidth 3Mbit probability 0.4
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 2:0 protocol ip prio 2 handle 0 tcindex mask 0
classid 2:2 pass_on

Any help would be really appreciated.   :-)

Thanks,
Mario