[LARTC] U32 classifier filter

Hi,

I don't really know if this is the correct list for asking this, if not a
referral to the correct list would
be very much appreciated.

Ok here it goes. I would like to create a u32 filter for tcp packets that
are larger then 1480 bytes
but I am not really sure how of if this can be done. I know about the
pattern and mask thing but
I am not terribly familiar with the masking thing. I think my ip basics are
good enough though.

Second question I have is another rule I would like to create for packets
that are destined for the ports 441,412&413.
Can I create one rule for that or should I create 3 separate rules?

Last question accept for the linux advanced routing & traffic shaping how
to is there a place where I can get
more info & examples on the u32 classifier??

Thanks in advance
Kim