RE: [LARTC] SFQ buckets/extensions

For the sake of a play-by-play (and why it wouldn't quite work right
initially):

1) we need to dequeue a packet
2) we ask the 11 bit lower SFC for a packet.
3) it asks the upper SFC
4) the upper SFC takes the next bucket, based on IP, and gives us a
packet.
5) the lower SFC takes that packet and has nothing else to work with, so
it passes it on.

... So you're right :-)

The two have to intercommunicate more ... So they have to be one.