[LARTC] New qdisc EPD code (final code)

 hello
 ok,i wrote the EDP algorithm code as you can see in
 the code bellow
 please, look at it, and if there is any mistake,
 would you like to indicate it to me

 if is ok, how can i write my pacth, i'm using red
 hat 7.2(kernel2.4.7-10)
 is it necessairely to write this pacth and also the
 pacth for tc . can i change the files indicated in
 the htb pacth or not

thank you in advance
/*
 * net/sched/sch_epd.c	Early packet discart for
multimedia stream.
 *
 *		This program is free software; you can
redistribute it and/or
 *		modify it

 *
 * Authors:	Alouini khalifa <k.alouini@voila.fr>
<powerdr1@yahoo.fr>& Mrabet cyrine
 */

#include <linux/config.h>
#include <linux/module.h>
#include <asm/uaccess.h>
#include <asm/system.h>
#include <asm/bitops.h>
#include <linux/types.h>
#include <linux/kernel.h>
#include <linux/sched.h>
#include <linux/string.h>
#include <linux/mm.h>
#include <linux/socket.h>
#include <linux/sockios.h>
#include <linux/in.h>
#include <linux/errno.h>
#include <linux/interrupt.h>
#include <linux/if_ether.h>
#include <linux/inet.h>
#include <linux/netdevice.h>
#include <linux/etherdevice.h>
#include <linux/notifier.h>
#include <net/ip.h>
#include <net/route.h>
#include <linux/skbuff.h>
#include <net/sock.h>
#include <net/pkt_sched.h>
#include <net/inet_ecn.h>

/*	Early packet discart (RED) algorithm. Version 1.0
	=======================================
	this dsicipline is taken from ATM world,this version
is the simplest mode of EPD
	In ATM, a packet is divided in many cells,if a new
packet arrive and we reach a seuil then we 	have to
drop all new data unit (witch may be divided into many
cells) for the reason that the 	packet has no
signification if some of its data is dropped so if we
have to reject one cell of a 	packet we have to reject
all sells that belongs to this packet (a packet=data
unit)

	To adaptate this discipline for multimedia stream, we
market the IP packet into the IP-OPION 	field the
number of data unit at which it belongs then we only
have to extract this information 	from the IP_OPTION
field (or from TOS fields)

Short description.
------------------

	When a new packet arrives we look at the  queue
length:

	if (length <seuil) -> packet passed.
	if (length >seuil) ->tow possibilitties
		if (it is a new data unit) -> packet dropped
		if( it is an old data unit) ->packet accepted
	if (length =limit) ->packet dropped

	Parameters, settable by user:
	-----------------------------

	limit		- bytes
	seuil                -bytes
 */

struct epd_sched_data
{
/* Parameters */
	unsigned	limit;		/* HARD maximal queue length	*/
	unsigned	seuil	;	/* limit under it, we drop a new
data unit*/

/* Variables */
	unsigned current_unit ;           /* the  last unit
that is passed into the queue */
	unsigned dropped_unit;	 /*the unit that must be
dropped because one packet of this unit  						was
dropped (it is the number of the last dropped unit) */
};

static int
epd_enqueue(struct sk_buff *skb, struct Qdisc* sch)
{
	struct epd_sched_data *q = (struct epd_sched_data
*)sch->data;
		int test =verify_data_unit(skb,sch);
		if (test==0)
		goto drop;
		if (sch->stats.backlog <= q->seuil) {
		MAJ_data_unit (skb,sch)
		goto enqueue;

		} else
		 {
			unsigned unit=u8 tos = skb->nh.iph->tos;
			if (unit == q->current_unit)
			goto enqueue;
			else
		   	{
			MAJ_reject_unit(skb,sch);
			goto drop;
			}
		}
drop:
		kfree_skb(skb);
		sch->stats.drops++;
		return NET_XMIT_DROP;

enqueue:
			__skb_queue_tail(&sch->q, skb);
			sch->stats.backlog += skb->len;
			sch->stats.bytes += skb->len;
			sch->stats.packets++;
			return NET_XMIT_SUCCESS;
}

static int
epd_requeue(struct sk_buff *skb, struct Qdisc* sch)
{
	__skb_queue_head(&sch->q, skb);
	sch->stats.backlog += skb->len;
	return 0;
}
static struct sk_buff *
epd_dequeue(struct Qdisc* sch)
{
	struct sk_buff *skb;

	skb = __skb_dequeue(&sch->q);
	if (skb)
		sch->stats.backlog -= skb->len;
	return skb;
static int
epd_drop(struct Qdisc* sch)
{
	struct sk_buff *skb;
	skb = __skb_dequeue_tail(&sch->q);
	if (skb) {
		sch->stats.backlog -= skb->len;
		sch->stats.drops++;
		kfree_skb(skb);
		return 1;
	}
	return 0;
}

static void
epd_reset(struct Qdisc* sch)
{
	struct epd_sched_data *q = (struct epd_sched_data
*)sch->data;
	skb_queue_purge(&sch->q);
	sch->stats.backlog = 0;
}

static int red_change(struct Qdisc *sch, struct rtattr
*opt)
{
	return 0;
}

static void epd_destroy(struct Qdisc *sch)
{
	MOD_DEC_USE_COUNT;
}

struct Qdisc_ops epd_qdisc_ops =
{
	NULL,
	NULL,
	"epd",
	sizeof(struct epd_sched_data),

	epd_enqueue,
	epd_dequeue,
	epd_requeue,
	epd_drop,

	epd_init,
	epd_reset,
	epd_destroy,

#ifdef CONFIG_RTNETLINK
	epd_dump,
#endif
};

#ifdef CONFIG_RTNETLINK
static int epd_dump(struct Qdisc *sch, struct sk_buff
*skb)
{
	struct epd_sched_data *q = (void*)sch->data;
	unsigned char	 *b = skb->tail;
	struct tc_epd_qopt opt;

	opt.limit = q->limit;
	RTA_PUT(skb, TCA_OPTIONS, sizeof(opt), &opt);

	return skb->len;

rtattr_failure:
	skb_trim(skb, b - skb->data);
	return -1;
}

void	MAJ_reject_unit(sk_buffer *skb,struct Qdisc *sch)
{
unsigned unit=u8 tos = skb->nh.iph->tos;
struct epd_sched_data *q = (struct epd_sched_data
*)sch->data;
q->dropped_unit=tos;
}
void MAJ_data_unit (sk_buffer *skb,struct Qdisc *sch)
{
unsigned unit=u8 tos = skb->nh.iph->tos;
struct epd_sched_data *q = (struct epd_sched_data
*)sch->data;
if (q->current_unit != tos)
	q->current_unit=tos;
}

static int verify_data_unit(skb,sch)
{
int i=0;
unsigned unit=u8 tos = skb->nh.iph->tos;
struct epd_sched_data *q = (struct epd_sched_data
*)sch->data;
if (tos==q->dropped_unit)
	return 0;
else