Re: [LARTC] Bandwidth allocation by IP

	Hi there!

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Vladimir Trebicky wrote:

> Sorry for my incompetence. I didn't noticed that readme included in some of
> Alexes posts. Module works fine only if I do
> qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: esfq
> when I do
> qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: esfq hash dst
> the computer get totally freezed.

	Are you sure you've build the kernel correct?

	I've fixed some things about default parameters - i think you've
hit this, hash_divisor was left to be 0 when not supplied as parameter.
	Now works and as built in - forgot to include sch_api.c when
making diff first time, so it was in kernel but not registerd.
	I've setup a page for it on: http://www.ssi.bg/~alex/esfq/index.html

--
have fun,
alex