Re: [LARTC] Bandwidth allocation by IP

Try WRR on eth1 see http://wipl-wrr.sourceforge.net/ for details
or use ESFQ
see mail from Alexander Atanasov 05.06.2002
I rename files gzip its and attach to this mail but don't change anything
patch kernel and tc
cd iproute2
patch -p1 < ../esfq-tc.diff
cd linux-2.4.18
patch -p1 < ../esfq-2.4.18.diff
recompile kernel and tc thats all !!
see README
Note it give you equal division for a long term not at the moment
Example:

tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1:0 esfq hash src

It make equal priority for session based on ip address not tcp session like classic SFQ
For detail see SFQ