[LARTC] 2 NICS. More Bandwidth?

Hello everyone.
I have one question to ask.

I have a Fileserver on my local network.
Is there any way, or is it just possible increase the bandwidth to the
fileserver if it has 2NICS.

I have a 10/100 Local Network, so is it possible to increase the
Bandwidth to the fileserver by installing the second NIC and do some
"funky" Advanced routing and QOS?.

	File Server				10/100 Switch
	-------------			|------			Local
Area Network
	| 		|			|	|
-------------------
	| 		|			|	|
|			|
	|		|			|
|[<---------------|Client1		|
	|-----------|			|	|
|			|
	|  NIC NR1  |-------------->]-|	|[<---------------|Client2

	-------------			|	|
|			|
	|  NIC NR2  |-------------->]-|	|[<---------------|Client3

	-------------			|	|
|			|
	|		|			|
|			|

Any help and suggestions appreciated. :0)

Best regards,

Svavar Orn
svavar@atom.is
Reykjavik - Iceland