[LARTC] htb3-020509, bugfixes

Hi all,

after a week of testing of HTB3 I've god only two bug reports
and about ten success reports.
I just released htb3-020509.tgz, see link ad download section at
http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/
This tgz fixes both problems and includes Changelog file (finally).

IMPORTANT ==
   send me all reports negative or positive if you want
   to see HTB in kernel soon. I'm in quality review process
   now and HTB is in feature freeze state
== IMPORTANT

devik