[LARTC] HTB on VLAN interfaces

Q1: -on phys, iface it will work but will be hard to filter.
    -i've been told by one user that it works with virtual vlan ifaces

but because you want to share between these interfaces you will want
to use physical one and use iptables to define classes (or u32 filter
and match vlan-id directly)

Q2: in my tests I validate HTB from 1kbit/s succesfully.
devik