[LARTC] Re: More on qdiscs - about dangling backlogs

Eh more info if you are interested:

I already do some backlog fixes in HTB2/3. In CBQ there
is possible to drop class which has backlog already. And
this packlog is not substracted from CBQ's one.
I feel it as error however it needs to be tested. The
same holds for attaching inner qdisc - if previous one
had backlog then CBQ's backlog will be probably messed up.

devik