[LARTC] filters with multiple sport matches

Hello!

ewan wrote:
>> A paket can only have one sourceport, so the match above can not
>> work. You will have to use one filter for each sport!
>
>  does it matter that they are both prioity 9?

Well, as far as I know, the priority decides about on whitch filter to
check first. If there are more than one with the same priority, the
order of adding them decides witch of them to check first. So all your
filters could have the same priority (exept for different
filter-modules, a u32 can not share the same priority with a fw-filter
and so on).

Greetings, Nils