[LARTC] sysctl & rp_filter (fwd)

Hi all !

I noticed a small (typo?) error in section "13.1. Reverse Path
Filtering", which says:

--
The following fragment will turn this on for all current and future
interfaces.
--

According to /usr/src/linux/Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt ,
there should be "echo 1 > $i", because the ip-sysctl.txt says:

--
rp_filter - BOOLEAN
        1 - do source validation by reversed path, as specified in RFC1812

Also, according to my personal experience, Reverse Path filtering
doesn't work with "echo 2 > $i".

--

| Pozdrav / Best Wishes,     dsimic@urc.bl.ac.yu  | LL   The Choice of       |