[LARTC] new HTB - call for participation

Hi All,

I have almost finished second attempt for the next HTB generation.
The first one (not the one publicaly available) based on hierarchy of
counters was too complex and yelded only cca 30% speed improvement.
Current test one is based on hierarchy of RB-trees and what remain
to do is to implement walking over these trees (update is done) and
then test and measure it. I hope in much better speed and scalability.
If someone is interested in such work and become co-author let me
know. The main problem lies in my time shortage so that I'm not
able to work at it too often.

best regards,
devik